struts-user mailing list archives

From Alireza Fattahi <Alireza.Fatt...@pdpsoft.com>
Subject RE: Struts Validator Debug output? What is it doing?
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:22:14 GMT
I have put these files in web-inf\classes folder but nothing happened:

commons-logging.properties:
org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JCategory
Log

log4j.properties
# A sample log4j configuration file

# Create two appenders, one called stdout and the other called rolling
log4j.rootLogger=FATAL, stdout, rolling

# Configure the stdout appender to go to the Console

#  Configure the stdout appender to use the PatternLayout

# Pattern to output the caller's file name and line number.
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] (%F:%L) - %m%n

# Configure the rolling appender to be a RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.rolling=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender

# Configure the name of the logout for the rolling appender
log4j.appender.rolling.File=d:\\logs.log

# Set up the maximum size of the rolling log file
log4j.appender.rolling.MaxFileSize=1KB

# Keep one backup file of the rolling appender
log4j.appender.rolling.MaxBackupIndex=1

# Configure the Layout pattern and conversion pattern for the rolling
appender
log4j.appender.rolling.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.rolling.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ABSOLUTE} - %p %c - %m%n

By the I could not find the user guide on the site. Should I download the
1.1b3 full?