struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alvarado, Juan (c)" <Juan.Alvar...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject Use of multiple struts-config files -- HELP
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:03:16 GMT
I have the following configuration in my web.xml:

<servlet>
                <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>

                <init-param>
                        <param-name>config</param-name>

                </init-param>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>config/marketbreaks</param-name>

<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-marketbreaks-config.xml</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>debug</param-name>
                        <param-value>2</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>detail</param-name>
                        <param-value>2</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>validate</param-name>
                        <param-value>true</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
        </servlet>

in struts-marketbreaks-config.xml I have the following:
<global-forwards>
        <forward name="accessrights" path="accessRights.jsp"
contextRelative="true">
        </forward>
    </global-forwards>

And in a JSP I want to do the following:

When I do this, I get the following error:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot create rewrite URL:
java.net.MalformedURLException: Cannot retrive ActionForward named
accessrights
The problem is that the framework is not reading the
struts-marketbreaks-config.xml.  Can anyone tell me if they spot anythign I
am doing wrong.
I am new to the concept of multiple configuration files and I didn't find
anything on the archives.
Thanks in advance