struts-user mailing list archives

From dmk...@earthlink.net (David M. Karr)
Subject Re: Dynamic Forms
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 04:07:54 GMT
>>>>> "ashokd" == ashokd  <ashokd@visualsoft-tech.com> writes:

    ashokd> Hi,
    ashokd> In my project, I am displaying all exisiting data in row format, user can update
any row(We don't know how many rows will come every time, it depends upon the records exist
in database).

    ashokd> For this type of project shall I use Struts, If yes how can I create FormBeans
for this type of forms.

    ashokd> Please give your suggestion on this.

Well, you'll likely be using at least indexed properties, and perhaps indexed
tags.  The former is defined in the JavaBeans specification, and the latter is
specific to Struts.  The Struts web site has a "FAQ/How To" area that has a
section on indexed properties and tags.