struts-user mailing list archives

From Jörg Maurer <joerg.mau...@ucpmorgen.com>
Subject ? Interference PLUG-IN(Tiles) versus CONTROLLER(Costum type)
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:33:45 GMT
I just added my own Request Processor element to my app in
struts-config, which extended the ...struts...RequestProcessor and
defined a Plugin element for org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin.
On startup of app, the log gave me hint that TilesRequestProcessor does
not work with my costum RequestProcessor.

So my question is, why do they interfere - different struts-config
elements for different functionality - as ican view it.

On subclassing my RequestProcessor from TilesRequestProcessor,
everything run fine.

Don´t now what to learn from this? Any hints appreciated.