struts-user mailing list archives

From "francis A" <postfran...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts officially supported at Ford-->so what
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:19:04 GMT
ford is not the "big" company which has deployed struts.I have worked in
three project for past 15 months and all are big players in the industried
today.And all the three company have deployed the app on websphere
z/os(os/390->mainframe)which is a very good news when compared to all those
S***  to be *n**r*pt companies.