struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pani, Gourav" <gourav.p...@brightpoint.com>
Subject RE: Validator validates on first form display (was RE: Validator won' t validate single required field)
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:30:57 GMT
you could create a global redirect to your JSP.  I think that would work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:Wendy.Smoak@asu.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 1:23 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Validator validates on first form display (was RE:
Validator won' t validate single required field)

> You are probably linking directly to your ActionClass mapping.  You can
> avoid this by going to your JSP first instead of your Action mapping.
Don't
> know if that made sense or not.

Yes, but I can't do that because the JSP's are under WEB-INF for the express
purpose of preventing people from going to them without going through the
LookupDispatchAction.

I can't be the only person with this problem, but I haven't found anything
yet with Google.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.