struts-user mailing list archives

From "PILGRIM, Peter, FM" <Peter.PILG...@rbos.com>
Subject [OT] VOTE to help Naveen.Dhotre Unsubscribe permanently
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:36:37 GMT
Naveen is just like Aerosmith always on "permanent vacation".
Can we not help to alleviate her suffering. Can I get witness on this?

+1 from me.

--
Peter Pilgrim,
Struts/J2EE Consultant, RBoS FM, Risk IT

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
             Regulated by the Financial Services Authority