struts-user mailing list archives

From "McRobb, John" <John.McR...@tescopf.com>
Subject Repeated Values
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:30:42 GMT
If we have repeated values in a form say address which we have repeated 4
times (poor example really)

Anyway on the business object layer we will be storing these addresses as 4
instances of the address object.
The beanutils offers a copy properties method that copies simple ActionForms
to Business Objects using reflection,
is there any way we can use something similar to populate mutiple objects

ie
AddressLine1_1
AddressLine1_2
AddressLine1_3
AddressLine1_4
>  will be copied and cobverted to the correct type to AddressLine1 in the
> four different objects.
>
> Thanks
>
> John
>
> John McRobb
> Tesco Personal Finance
52 West Register Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2AA
> *:  mailto:john.McRobb@tescopf.com
> *:  0131 523 9382  (Internal: x29382)

Tesco Personal Finance Limited is a joint venture between The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and
Tesco PLC. Tesco Personal Finance Limited is registered in Scotland No 173199. Registered
Office: 42 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YE.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the
addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message
from your computer.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Tesco Personal Finance Limited does not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.