struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pat Quinn" <pat_quinn2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Design Patterns/Examples
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:20:49 GMT

Hi Guys,

Any one know of some design patterns or examples i could use with struts. I
want to access a database(Value Objects) allow the user to change the VO
data, perform some business validation and update the database. I’d like
some pointers also when working with form beans and vo object whats the best
way to transfer data between them... should i use vo’s as instance variable
instead form bean... if so how will i handle java primitives like double’s
etc..

I'm not looking for the answers to all the above but i'd like to review a
pattern or example which demonstrates the best approach for the above.

I have my own ideas but would like to look over some design
patterns/examples before commencing this work.

Cheers,

Guys