struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "carlos list" <carlosstr...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: messagesPresent not working.
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:37:49 GMT



thanks for your incredibly fast response. It worked!!!



>From: "Pani, Gourav" <gourav.pani@brightpoint.com>
>Reply-To: "Struts Users Mailing List" <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>To: 'Struts Users Mailing List' <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: messagesPresent not working.
>Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:31:21 -0500
>
>you have to have
>
><logic:messagesPresent message="true">
>
>to differentiate between ActionMessages and ActionErrors.
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: carlos list [mailto:carlosstruts@hotmail.com]
>Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 11:28 AM
>To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
>Subject: messagesPresent not working.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Hello everybody:
>
>I'm having a problem with the <logic:messagesPresent> tag: is not working
>for me.
>
>In my Action i have the folloging code:
>
>
>    ActionMessages messages = new ActionMessages();
>    messages.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_MESSAGE,
>           new
>ActionMessage(ConstantManager.STRUTS_MESSAGE_GENERIC,message));
>
>    saveMessages(request,messages);
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
>http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail
>
>
>--
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
><mailto:struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
>For additional commands, e-mail:
><mailto:struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>
>
>--
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:   
><mailto:struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
>For additional commands, e-mail: 
><mailto:struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>


_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message