struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vinicius Boson" <viniciusbo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem capturing text property using logic:iterate
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:46:07 GMT
I´m having problem capturing data from an html created with the following
code:

The JSP file:

<bean:define id="week" name="weekForm"  property="week"/>

<logic:iterate id="item" name="week"  property="days">
  <!-- LOOP -->
</logic:iterate>

The HTML generated looks like:

<!-- LOOP -->
        <input type="text" name="name_of_the_Day" > *

<!-- LOOP -->
        <input type="text" name="name_of_the_Day" > *

I want the user to be able to change the value in the text box, and I am not
being able to retrieve the new values.

I´m doing the follow things ...
The previews JSP uses a  weekForm  that is mapped with  an action that puts
it in a session and , if sucessed, call these
JSP above.
When i used the bean:define , i expected that i could use an variable of the
form in these JSP ... But when i try to get these
form from a session , in any action, those values are not updated ....
Im using 2 forms to do that ... I´ve tried to use only the first form
(weekForm) but it didn´t work too.