struts-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Barefoot" <Joe.Baref...@motiva.com>
Subject RE: Not spam...I swear--
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:11:24 GMT
+1
This is probably the best place to find Java web developers that actually know what the hell
they're doing.  A hidden bonus to recruiters looking for talent here, IMO, is that they might
glean some notions of what quality developers are interested in, talk about, etc--they have
to hang out on the list to see responses (well, okay, they could just use a filter, but they're
*likely* to hang out here).  If more recruiters did that, I might have to answer less questions
in the vein of "What's a Tomcat?" the next time I'm hunting for a new gig.

peace,
Joe