struts-user mailing list archives

From "John Menke" ...@basebeans.com>
Subject RE: Add paramaters to a forward dynamically
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:54:00 GMT
Jacob,

Not sure about the issue you describe but this definitely works for me.  it
forwards to my
global forward and appends a parameter to the request

so if I have the forward configured as

<forward name="dynamicfw" path="/do/Module">

I can use the class in the attached link to change the forward  into
/do/Module?ID=111 or something like that in my action

-jm