struts-user mailing list archives

From "John Espey" <jes...@tallan.com>
Subject RE: How can I retrieve Parameter from Action Bean to JSP ?
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 04:29:50 GMT
If you just want to output it, you could use the JSTL core:out tag,
something like this:
<c:out value="${myForm.recordNumber}"/>.   The form should be available in
the request scope as an attribute with the name specified in your struts
config file.

It doesn't look like the bean:write tag was ported to EL, otherwise you
would be able to use that.....

-----Original Message-----
From: mahesh kagitha [mailto:mahesh_kagitha@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 9:08 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: How can I retrieve Parameter from Action Bean to JSP ?

Hi,

 I have a quick dumb question...please help me out.

 I'm setting a parameter "recordNumber"(assigning String value) in an Action
Bean..to the Form(e.g : myForm.setRecordNumber="gy234"). My question here is
to get the parameter value in the JSP(after forwarding). I wanted to display
the above parameter in the JSP ....

Any thoughts ...Thanks in Advance....mahesh!