struts-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Vanspall" <st...@crmsoftware.com.au>
Subject RE: Struts and Websphere
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:18:10 GMT
I'm not the guy who said that, but my main problem is I am not sure where to
start find the problem, it just says that it can't find an action-mapping
for my .do request. I have not changed any settings and it runs without a
hitch under tomcat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig R. McClanahan [mailto:craigmcc@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 21 January 2003 11:49 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts and Websphere

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Mark Lepkowski wrote:

> We probably won't try Struts v1.1 until it goes into production status.

A very common attitude, alas.

What would *really* help us ensure that 1.1 meets our high quality
expectations is that you'd at least throw your apps at it on a development
machine, and help us flush out any remaining problemss.  We're going to go
final real soon now -- it's just a matter of a few remaining bug reports.

But I worry about the bugs we *don't* know about, because many did not
try 1.1, since it's "not final yet."

Craig