struts-user mailing list archives

From "Fred Lamuette" <fred.lamue...@laposte.net>
Subject Using a reference to a global forward in the path of a local forward
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:49:10 GMT
<global-forwards>
   <forward name="article.search" path="/article/search.do"/>
</global-forwards>

<action path="/article/remove"
   <forward name="success" path="/article/search.do"/>
</action>

After a sucessful removal of an article I want to go to my search page, so
no problem with my example. But redundant declarations of the path
("/article/search.do") seem not to be good for maintenance purposes, my
global-forward definition is important because of an entry point in my
application. It seems that using the "article.search" in the path definition
of my local forward doesn't work. Workaround ?
Thank you for your help.
Richard.