struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Taylor" <rtay...@mulework.com>
Subject RE: Is there a List navigater Tag to use with struts ?
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:05:34 GMT
Here are the 3 paging libraries mentioned on this list and in the archives:

- Ed Hill's:     http://edhill.its.uiowa.edu/display-0.8/
- JSPTags:       http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/index.jsp
- Struts Layout: http://struts.application-servers.com/

Also, the Struts Logic:Iterate tag has offset and length attributes which
allow you to segment the collection.

robert