struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Taylor" <rtay...@mulework.com>
Subject RE: dropdown - options
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:37:40 GMT
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/

The search string 'dropdown validation problem' pulls up 12 hits.

This is one of my responses:

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg53886.html

but I've already indicated how to handle the problem in my previous reply
to your original question.

Once again, please use the archives next time before posting
(http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html).

I usually will use the archives, then if I can't find it there, browse
the source code. Open source is a wonderful thing.

robert