struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject RE: [OT] Obscure Programming Languages
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:39:38 GMT

You mean "PDP-11" the old DEC machines that ran RSX-11M? They were fun - if
you enjoyed learning proprietary OS's and writing real-time control
applications.

Gosh I'm old.

             <mark_galbreath@qat.com>          cc: (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)

             01/28/2003 11:31 AM               Subject:  RE: [OT] Obscure Programming Languages

             Please respond to "Struts

             Users Mailing List"

Close:

http://www.paulgraham.com/jargon96.html

I have the hard copy of this book - it's great!

"POP-11?"