struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject Re: need help for struts - EJB
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:10:27 GMT

If you have any questions - feel free to contact me directly or through
this list.

Kevin

             <rbuico@pc.ntep.nec.co.jp>        cc: (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)

             01/29/2003 03:48 AM               Subject:  Re: need help for struts - EJB

             Please respond to "Struts

             Users Mailing List"

thank you so much for your time.

--buics

Mark Galbreath wrote:

> You need a design patterns book.  Do a search at Amazon - there are
several
> very good ones.  Also check out http://java.sun.com/blueprints/.
>
> Mark

   "Life is half spent before we know what it is"
   -unknown