struts-user mailing list archives

From YogeshCha...@lifeisgreat.com.sg
Subject RE: Precompiling JSPs
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 02:56:26 GMT

Hi,

Anybody know how to do this kind of precompilation in oc4j.

Thanks.

                    "Mark

                    <mark_galbreat       cc:

                    h@qat.com>           Subject:     RE: Precompiling JSPs

                    14/01/2003

                    04:10 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

Use Ant to precompile whole directories in one line of script with your
container's JSP pre-compiler.

Mark