struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Kriger" <akri...@greaterthanone.com>
Subject ActionErrors question
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:34:16 GMT
I have 2 message-resources defined in my webapp (one has a key defined the
other does not). In one action, I am getting messages from the non-default
message-resource (the one with a key defined). In that action I also create
an errors object and add errors to it...

getResource(request, key)
errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR, new ActionError(key, val1, val2);
saveErrors(request, errors);
mapping.findForward(...);

In the JSP I display the errors...

However, this displays nothing _unless_ I do <html:errors bundle="key"/>

Why are the errors added in the 'key' bundle instead of the default bundle?

This is with Struts 1.1b2.

thx
andy