struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mei Zhu" <m...@goperiscope.com>
Subject RE: Value Object in a Collection
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:30:41 GMT
Can you send me the definition of your OrderItemVO? I imagine OrderItemVO
has method getPartNo() and getProducts() to get a list of products which you
want to print out in your inner loop. If that's the case, in your inner
iterate you need to specify property="products". It will help to do one step
a time, try to comment out the inner iterate with <%-- %>, if it works ok
for the outer iterate, that the problem is from the inner iterate.

Mei

-----Original Message-----
From: neelima mahesh [mailto:neels_mahesh@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 3:08 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Value Object in a Collection

Following is the correct code implementing in my application..Please advice
me...I tried by removing property ...but not working...

<logic:iterate name="ReqDetailForm"
 property="reqCollection"
 indexId="parentIndex"
 id="productVO"
 type="com.valueobject.OrderItemVO">
   <TD><bean:write name="productVO" property="partNo"/></td>
 <logic:iterate name="productVO"
   indexId="childIndex"
   id="prod">
    <bean:write name="prod" property="productName"/>
 </logic:iterate>
   </TD>

</logic:iterate>

 Mei Zhu <mzhu@goperiscope.com> wrote:If your outer iterate loops through a
collection of java.util.List, in your
inner iterate, you should not specify property attribute.

Mei