struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Pierre Romeyer" <Jean-Pierre.Rome...@hardis.fr>
Subject Where to do the "request.setAttribute"code for iterate, select collection bean (with correct code)
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:20:10 GMT
Hello,

To use the iterate, select, ...   I want to put a collection bean in the
request scope
so the java code is "request.setAttribute("intArray",intArray);"

OK I make it works, but I've got a newbie architecture question

Accordind to struts philosophy but where to put this java code ???

- in the jsp : not really nice , specially if I have to do somme request
to build the collection
- in the action form reset method : work the first time when the Form bean
is created but not during folowing jsp  access
- in the action : but must do in every action doing forward to this form
- other

Thanks
Jean-Pierre ROMEYER, Hardis
tel: (33) (0)4 76 70 80 50      Cityparc - 34 rue de la tuilerie
fax: (33) (0)4 76 21 49 49      38170 Seyssinet-Pariset (France)
<mailto:Jean-Pierre.Romeyer@hardis.fr>
http://www.hardis.com