struts-user mailing list archives

From "Christoph Rooms" <Cro...@novell.com>
Subject Urgent : Tiles - Modules question
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:30:53 GMT
Hi,

I have a Tiles working with multiple Modules ... this works fine ...

The only problem I still have is this one :

I have on each page of my application in a tile a jsp with a "navigator
form". This form will allow my user to select which "module" he wants to
use. This Navigator is dynamic because it gives a user only the modules
he has access to. This is indeed some kind of a dynamic Menu.

It is important that this navigator Action Form is the same over
different modules, the form keeps a state.

The problem is, that my Tiles template won't show the navigator jsp,
because he can't find the action mapping.

Is there a solution for this ? Or do I just have to drop the modules
idea ?

Christoph

Christoph Rooms
TAM
+ 32 475 531 529

Novell Positioned as a "Leader" in Analyst Firm's Metadirectory Magic
Quadrant
Novell is the first, and thus far only, company to enter the Leader
Quadrant of Gartner's Metadirectory Services Magic Quadrant. Leaders are
vendors who are performing well today, have a clear vision of market
direction, and are actively building competencies to sustain their
leadership position in the market. Read more and find out how to access
the report at www.novell.com/news/press/archive/2002/08/pr02058.html