struts-user mailing list archives

From "mech" <m...@rz.fh-augsburg.de>
Subject RE: SSL and Struts
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 17:17:42 GMT
Hi,

I mix http and https protocol in my current webapp development.
My container and form based login is switching to https by a container
security constraint. Afterwards I'm also using session beans and almost
everything struts offers. So far I encountered not special difficulties
with regards to the compatibility of struts and ssl and why should I?

IHMO just place some security contraints in your web.xml and that's it.

Michael