struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Zakarian" <jzakar...@welchpartners.com>
Subject Tiles - multiple tiles submit
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:09:07 GMT
Hi,

I have a tiles layout that has a header and detail tile - i.e. an
invoice screen with header and detail records.  I split the screen up

Into two sections so that it would stay below the 64K limit.  When I
submit the form only the header portion populates the actionFrom.

but not the details.  On the actionForm I have all String properties.
The header properties as just String and the detail properties are
String[].

Does each tile need its own html:form tag with the save action?  How can
I submit the form and have it populate both the header and detail
actionForm fields

from the two tiles.

Thanks,

Jack