struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Galbreath" <mark_galbre...@qat.com>
Subject RE: newbie question
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 22:14:05 GMT
I haven't used 1.0.2 since last May and don't remember if there was a big
difference in the ActionForm class.  I know that upgrading to 1.1b-1 was a
bitch, though.

As for breaking out of an iteration, take a look at the rest of the <logic>
tag documentation.  I'm sure you will have an "aha" experience (e.g.,
<logic:equal>).

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Liu [mailto:charles.liu@morganstanley.com]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 4:59 PM

I am new to struts and I have two questions:
1. how do I break out <logic:iterate/> loop if certain condition is met?

2. I have html form like this
<form>
    <select name="actionType">
        <option value="1234">create</option>
        <option value="6789">drop</option>
    </select>
</form>
I am thinking create a Map in the form bean, "1234" as key and "create" as
value(I need both information). I know this will work easily in Struts 1.1
beta, but I can only use struts 1.0.2 now. So how should I construct my bean
for struts 1.0.2?