struts-user mailing list archives

From Sundar Narasimhan <sun...@ascent.com>
Subject Re: question re. struts
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 01:38:59 GMT
>You should really go back through some of the archives to review the
>pro and con arguments; and (among other things)
>you will find that I am adamantly against what you propose -- it would
>encourage people to reuse the wrong thing for the wrong reasons.
Craig -- thanks for your response. Will go and read them, since this
list seems like a really useful resource and undoubtedly people have
run against this sort of issue before.

But your suggestion doesn't help me.. because I am on 1.0 (I tried to
go to 1.1b2 this afternoon and failed -- 1.1 seems like several jars
-- 17M? yikes, and undoubtedly was interacting w/ some tomcat jars
that I've yet to fully debug) and I think even though I may not have
the right solution -- I think this remains a problem.

So I guess it's back for me to try and put in the 1.1 stuff and give
that a go again. Sigh.

Thanks.