struts-user mailing list archives

From Jamal Najmi <jamalna...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Validator question
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 05:54:18 GMT

I found the error -  I had not copied the basic error resources from validator_rules.xml into
my application resource file.
Thanks for looking into it though!!
Jamal
 Rob Leland <rleland@apache.org> wrote:
Did you 'new HashMap()' all your HashMap's in you ActionForm ?

>Any ideas why I am getting this error? I will really appreciate the help. It looks like
I am not defining the error properly and the MessageTag is throwing excetpion.