struts-user mailing list archives

From "John Dubchak" <jdubc...@qwest.net>
Subject Re: Newcomer question
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:37:49 GMT
On Sunday 09 February 2003 17:57, Todd Pierce wrote:
> What I do when linking to another (static?) page within the application is
> define a simple action for it in struts-action.xml and use the <html:link>
> tag:

Todd,

Thanks for the information.  Can you provide me with an example of the
html:link you mentioned?  I'm getting errors when trying either the forward,
href or page and specifiying an action as the argument.  Eg:

with the folliwng information in my struts-config.xml file:

		<action path="/basic-content"
				type="com.mycompany.actions.BasicContentRequestAction">
			<forward name="success" path="/content.jsp"/>
			<forward name="failure" path="/index.jsp"/>
		</action>

Thanks,
John