struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sandhya Sasidharan" <sandhya.sasidha...@wipro.com>
Subject findForward() goes to a blank page!!
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:28:32 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with returning to the previous page using
findForward().
In my Action class, depending on the action which has to be performed, I
am forwarding it to a certain jsp.
The code looks like this....

    else if(strAction.equals("cancel")) {
     ((ChangeWelForm) form).setTheMessage(strMsgPrev);
    return mapping.findForward("displayMain");

I have set ("displayMain") in my struts-config file :

    <action    path="/changewelprev"
               type="com.dweb.action.ChangeWelPrevAction"
               name="ChangeWelForm"
               scope="request"
               input="/jsp/admin/admChangeWelPrev.jsp">
        <forward name="displayMain"   path="/changewelmsg.do" />
    </action>

But i get a blank page on performing this action!!
Can anyone please let me know if i'm missing something here since i'm
new to struts!!

Thanks & Regds
Sandhya