struts-user mailing list archives

From Souravmay Das <Souravmay....@tavant.com>
Subject How to access Form object from my -JSP
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 05:35:05 GMT
Hi,
            I have a JSP which get redirected from the Controller servlet
now how do
I access the Form objects from Tag class.

Now my struts-config looks some thing like this

<form-beans>
    <form-bean      name="logonForm"
type="org.apache.struts.example.LogonForm"/>
</form-beans>
<action    path="/logoff"  type="org.apache.struts.example.LogoffAction">
      <forward name="success"              path="/index.jsp"/>
</action>

Now in index.jsp I have a tag which tries to get some thing from the
LogonForm.

How can I get the form object from my custom Tag.

Any idea , how to make it work.

Regards,
Sourav Das