struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] So much time, so little to do ...
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:47:34 GMT
  >From: Scott Barr
  >Subject: Re: [OT] So much time, so little to do ...
  >Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 15:11:41 -0800

  >martin fowler, talking about junit

Thanks, Scott. That's right. Kent Beck cites this quote in his
Test-Driven Design book. Another good one from Kent's book is

"Tests are the Programmer's Stone, transmuting fear into boredom."

Just for the record, with a tool like Struts Test Case, and a few of
Fowler's enterprise design patterns on the back end, designing a web app
test-first becomes painfully easy.

(And, Scott, please send me your mailing address privately. )

-Ted.

Struts Test Case - http://sourceforge.net/projects/strutstestcase

--
Ted Husted,