struts-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bernard <epbern...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: [Q] How to tell Struts to ReLoad (reread) struts-config.xml?
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 14:51:02 GMT

>I'd like make some changes in struts-congis.xml like a add new action or
>etc. and apply those changes without restart WebLogic.

Launch your weblogic instance on development mode (startmode=true, if I
remember well)
Then touch (or create) a REDEPLOY (that's it's name) file in the
META-INF (or METAINF ?) dir of your expanded Webapp or Ear.

To summarize, deployment is done by copying files into the
applciations/myApp dir, and application reload is done when the
META-INF/REDEPLOY file is touched.