struts-user mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich ...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: Show stopping validator problem.
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 12:23:40 GMT
Just last night a had a similar problem for a while.

In my case the resource properties files had a typo in struts-config.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/basicportal/basicportal/portlets/proj/TasksZoomTile.jsp

has the setup file, and same place has a validator working, look at
struts-config and validator.xml in config of web-inf.

.V