struts-user mailing list archives

From Erik Bruchez <e...@bruchez.org>
Subject Re: StrutsCX vs stxx
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:30:51 GMT
You may also consider OXF:

   http://www.orbeon.com/oxf/
   http://www.orbeon.com/oxf/doc/integration-struts

We will release version 1.5 in the next few days, with an unlimited license
for non-commercial use, improved documentation and many new features. OXF was
designed to work in standalond mode or with Struts (and even JSF in 1.5). It
features among other things flexible XML pipelines, W3C Schema / RNG
validation, caching, and is constantly updated and improved.

-Erik