struts-user mailing list archives

From Austin Lowry <austin.lo...@fedex.com>
Subject Re: request object and frames
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:42:58 GMT
I am assuming that the problem is that my frameset is recieving my
request objects from the previous action, and now my frames have new
request objects. I am using frames b/c I am displaying a PDF in the
bottom frame and a form in the top. Is there any simple way to pass my
object from the frameset to the page with the form? I need to get my
pre-populated ActionForm to that frame. Thanks.

~Austin Lowry