struts-user mailing list archives

From Roy.Step...@hydro.qc.ca
Subject Tile definition with a role attribute.
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:02:52 GMT
I am trying to have a different tile definition for different roles.

I have the three following lines in my tiles-defs.xml file:
<definition name="AideAccueilDef" path="/aide/accueil.html"/>
<definition name="AideAccueilDef" role="BX_REQUERANT"
path="/aide/accueil_req.html"/>
<definition name="AideAccueilDef" role="BX_AGENCE"
path="/aide/accueil_age.html"/>
Whatever role I have, I always end-up with the last one.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Or do you have other way to forward to different page based on the role?

Thank you.
Stephan