struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tarek M. Nabil" <Tarek.Na...@itworx.com>
Subject REPOST: Locale object in session
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:08:16 GMT
Sorry for reposting this message, but I haven't got any responses yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tarek M. Nabil
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 11:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Locale object in session

Thanks for the help.

I still get a "can&#39;t access SESSION_SCOPE without an HttpSession: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
can't access SESSION_SCOPE without an HttpSession" exception.

I think the <bean:message> tag is the cause of this exception. I tried looking in the
reference, and I cannot find a way of preventing this tag from searching for the Locale object
in the session.

Please help.

Thanks