struts-user mailing list archives

From Todd Pierce <Todd.Pie...@hubbub.com.au>
Subject RE: Newcomer question
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:57:30 GMT
What I do when linking to another (static?) page within the application is
define a simple action for it in struts-action.xml and use the <html:link>
tag:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/doc-1.0.2/struts-html.html#link

-----Original Message-----
From: John Dubchak [mailto:jdubchak@qwest.net]
Sent: Monday, 10 February 2003 11:02 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Newcomer question

Hello Everyone,

I've done a little with Struts on a web-based application that I'm working
on
and have a very basic question that I can't seem to find an answer to.

I have an index.jsp that has a basic navigation menu.  I want to forward to
content page using a simple html link from the menu, like an href anchor.
How do I do this using struts?  Or should I just hard-code the page name as
part of the href of a standard anchor tag?  How is it generally done in a
webapp with struts?

I apologize for this basic question but I just can't seem to connect the
dots
on this.

Thank you for your patience and any information you may provide.
John