struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sri Sankaran" <Sri.Sanka...@sas.com>
Subject RE: nested:multibox broken? in 1.1b3?
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 18:56:23 GMT
The value attribute or the nested body of a multibox tag represents the *value* for the checkbox;
i.e. the value to be sent on form submission.  Please look at http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-html.html#multibox.

Any label that you wish displayed must be specified independent of the multibox tag itself.

<nested:multibox
  property="dayStrings"
     value="Monday"/>Mon

*should* result in a checkbox with "Mon" as it's label.

Sri