struts-user mailing list archives

From "Derek Shen" <dshen1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: noob question - iteration of a table
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 22:51:09 GMT
You need to fetch your table content as a List and put the List inside the
session with a name. All these should happen inside an Action.

On the result page, you need to use <logic:iterate> tag to process the item
of your List one by one.

<logic:iterate id="row" name="nameOfYourList">
...</tr>
</logic:iterate>

Read through the struts document, it will help.