struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Bolsover" <da...@bolsover.com>
Subject RE: jbuilder8 and struts: "missing message key" error
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 18:44:18 GMT
When you create the .properties file, normally you would place it in with all
your other .java files

JB8 will only put the .properties file in with the compiled classes (where it
needs to be) when you rebuild the project.

I can't count the number of times I have edited the .properties and run my
project only to get the "missing message key" error - but just get into the
habit of doing a rebuild.

db