struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <m...@phase.ws>
Subject [Validator] indexed property validation
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 08:14:17 GMT

Can Validator validate indexed properties.

For example:

How could I make sure that element[0].value validates to an integer and then
validate element[1].value and make sure it contains an alpha-based entry.
So, in other words... Can I validate different indexes of a property with
different Validation rules? Can I even validate an indexed property?

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P (406) 862-2245
F (406) 862-0354