struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Smith" <je...@centralscheduling.net>
Subject Indirect page tiles
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:59:37 GMT
I have a master template that lays out my standard screen. Most of the display pages that I
show are built from that template. But a bunch of the pages I show are "message"-type pages.
Screens like: You have logged in successfully. Click here to continue. " or "You are not authorized
to view that page. Please click here to return to the main page."

Since these message pages may include graphics and links, I have been creating individual
tiles for each one, rather than just using message properties. But the problem is that I am
also having to create individual wrapper pages for each, simply because I don't know how to
create an indirect page.

I want to invoke MessagePage.jsp, and pass it some parameter that tells it to load message=LogonSuccessTile.jsp
or UnauthorizedUserTile.jsp.

I'm pretty sure this is trivial, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thanks,
Jefficus