struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Problem with forwards and contextRelative
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:06:19 GMT
This may seem obvious, but do you have a global forward, tile-def(if
using Tiles), or an action for '/Order/Checkout'?

--
James Mitchell
Web Developer/Struts Evangelist

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought
which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

http://localhost/myApp/struts/Order/new
http://localhost/myApp/struts/Order/edit
http://localhost/myApp/struts/Order/save

and so on

However, if i have actions mapped like so:

    <action path="/Order/Checkout/save"  type="com.myapp.Order"
scope="session" name="orderForm" validate="false">
      <forward name="default" path="/Order/Checkout"/>
      <forward name="invoice" path="order.Invoice"/>
    </action>

notice the default forward.  I am using "path="/Order/Checkout"

Which gives me an error:

description The requested resource (/myApp/Order/Checkout) is not
available.

Notice that it did not include the "/struts/" path element (which is
what my servlet is attached to)

I have tried setting contextRelative true|false but no affect.

What am I missing?

Regards,
Mark