struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nicolas De Loof" <nicolas.del...@cgey.com>
Subject Re: Sessions Again (Last Time)
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:56:17 GMT

> Ok can somebody clarify this, I have one JSP that uses two actions,
> If I use Action A exclusively then only one session will be used but
if
> I try to use Action B from the same JSP will a new session be
> created?
>
> Jon.

Do you mean JSP has two forms (with different action) ?

In any case, if a session has been created on server by a first
browser request, every new request will be linked to this session
(until timeout or browser restart). What server resource is requested
(JSP, action ...) doesn't matter.

(Don't forget session is not a struts feature but a J2EE servlet
container feature.)

Nico.