struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [OT]Best JSP plugin for eclipse..
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:21:57 GMT
I was in your exact situation months ago and I have yet to find anything
that will do what NetBeans does wrt jsp code completion.

I had even pondered doing this myself, but decided that my time is
better spent on other tasks.

I am also very interested in finding such a plug-in.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist