struts-user mailing list archives

From "Yaron Sela" <yaron_s...@bezeqint.net>
Subject changing ComboBox parameters with struts
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 07:08:18 GMT
Hi.

I stored in the pageContext two ArrayList that contains different parameters. for example
One contains priceses for sell apartment and one contains prices for rent apartment.

Example:
<%
  pageContext.setAttribute("rentprices", com.managers.data.getArrayList("rentprices"));
  pageContext.setAttribute("sellprices", com.managers.data.getArrayList("sellprices"));
%>
I have a select options (combobox) that contains collection (ArrayList) define by the property:
budget.

Example:
.
.
By click on a CheckBox I invoke javascript changePricesList(type) sending sell or buy.

Example:
<script language="JavaScript">
  function changePricesList(type){
  //buy
    if(type == 1){
      alert("buy");
-->  document.searchForm.budget = ??????;
    }
  }
</script>

How can I change the values of the combobox? when I did it without struts I made a loop and
set on each option index his value, but now (in struts) I have the values in the arrayList.
Can I get the page context to the Javascript ?
Maybe I don't need the Javascript at all?

Thanks for your time

yaron